The Platform Developer II certification focuses on the ability to design, develop, test, and deploy programmatic solutions which can be maintained and re-used and follow design patterns and object-oriented program for best practices. On June 28, 2017, the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (PDII ) certification became effective which consists of two parts: a proctored multiple-choice exam and four Trailhead Superbadges which replace the Programming Assignment.
- Number of Questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes
- Passing Score: 63%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online
proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I credential
- Logic and Process Automation- 33%
- User Interface- 20%
- Testing- 12%
- Integration- 11%
- Data Modeling and Management- 7%
- Performance- 7%
- Salesforce Fundamentals- 5%
- Debug and Deployment Tools- 5%