For specialists who assess the architecture environment and requirements and design sound, scalable, and high-performing technical solutions on the Salesforce Platform that meet sharing and visibility security requirements.
Concepts you should know in order to pass the exam:
- Design a security and sharing model within Salesforce based on complex requirements.
- Articulate system design considerations, benefits, trade-offs, and recommendations for a security and sharing model.
- Use best practices and know which standard Salesforce functionality to use when designing complex requirements.
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer have the following background:
- Two to three years with Salesforce technology
- Four to five years managing sensitive data in an enterprise environment
- Experience with security methods and data policies that support the handling of sensitive data
Typical job roles may include:
- Advanced Administrator
- Technical Architect
- Solution Architect
- Advanced Business Analyst
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer exam has the following characteristics:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions* (5 unscored questions will be added)
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing score: 68%
- Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exams delivered onsite at a testing centre or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information in scheduling an exam.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issue