The Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer credential is made for identity professionals who want to increase their knowledge, skills, and abilities in assessing identity architecture; designing secure, high-performance access management solutions on the Lightning Platform.
- Describe the configuration requirements of delegated authentication in Salesforce.
- Explain high-level concepts and flows of OAuth.
- Describe the configuration requirements of SAML in Salesforce.
- Distinguish the difference between Identity Provider Initiated SAML and Service
- Describe how trust is established between an Identity Provider and a Service Provider.
- Provider Initiated SAML and when to use each.
- Determine the general identity federation capabilities that are available for a given project.
- Explain high-level concepts and flows of SAML
- Number of questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes
- Passing Score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- IDENTITY MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS-34%
- ACCEPTING 3RD PARTY IDENTITY IN SALESFORCE-21%
- SALESFORCE AS AN IDENTITY PROVIDER-18%
- ACCESS MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES-12%
- SALESFORCE IDENTITY-8%
- COMMUNITY (PARTNER AND CUSTOMER)-7%
Mail us at email@example.com in case of any issue