About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions, up to 5 unscored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 63%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist credential
*Please note that as of November 16, 2017, some Salesforce certification exams may contain up to five additional, randomly placed, unscored questions to gather data on question performance. The duration of each exam has been evaluated and adjusted to accommodate the inclusion of the unscored questions. These five questions will be in addition to the 60 scored questions on your exam and will have no impact whatsoever on your score.
Five questions will be in addition to the 60 scored questions on your exam and will have no impact whatsoever on your score
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience developing for Marketing Cloud and associated tools and demonstrate the knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.