The majority of Salesforce tests have a similar structure to the Salesforce Business Analyst Certification. The following are some of the crucial concepts you must comprehend:
- In the allotted 105 minutes, 60 multiple-choice questions must be answered.
- The required mark is 72%.
- To take this test, you must first be a Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- The test has a $200 registration cost.
- You should have at least two years of combined business analyst and Salesforce platform experience.
Note: Initially, a passing grade of 62% was required. In the event that there are any more revisions, we advise you to consult the official test guide.
This certification places a lot of emphasis on working with stakeholders from throughout the organization to drive business development through technology, as you might anticipate.
You can get a sense of the different sections from the official Salesforce exam outline:
- Customer Discovery
- Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Business Process Mapping
- User Stories
- User Acceptance
Salesforce Business Analyst Summer 23 Study Materials will consist of 180 Latest Real Questions and answers. The format of the file will be either PDF or DOC. The delivery will happen over mail. If you have any queries please drop a mail to email@example.com. Direct Dumps consist of all the latest and real questions and answers. Immediate Delivery.